Monday, July 19, 2010

WOW fun

Saturday was mommy's day out so I
got to hang out with daddy.
Here we are playing warcraft. I don't
understand what the heck is going on
but there is a lot for me to look at.

That's about enough of that...I need a nap!

When mommy got home we got dressed
and went to eat chinese at Harry's.
Don't we look cute?
At Harry's I got to taste daddy's sesame
beef sauce and also some sweet and
sour sauce - YUMMY!!
Mommy said since I had my first taste
of Chinese food then I got to have my
first fortune cookie.
Here is my first ever fortune...

Daddy and I checking out the sport scores
while mommy plays with the camera.

Enough pictures!!!!


A great Saturday was had by all!
Happy Monday...don't forget to vote
in the new poll!
Last week the winner was....
BASEBALL!!






No comments:

Post a Comment