Monday, July 5, 2010

Oh what a night!

We had an awesome 4th of July!
In the morning mommy dressed
me in my Cardinals jersey because
it was red, white and blue!


We watched the Dbacks kick Dodger butt!
I played with my ball during the game.


Then when the sun went down a little
we went to the pool. I wore my sun hat
anyway because I'm cool like that.
Look at me standing!!
Hurry and get these pictures...I can't
wait to get in the water!
Mommy swam with me.

Man that swimming really takes it
out of me...I need a pre-firework show nap!

So these are fireworks...good stuff.
They didn't scare me but I got bored
after a while. They were alright.

Daddy got some good pictures...


Pretty!!


Happy Monday...no school for me today!
I guess I'll sleep in then watch cartoons.









No comments:

Post a Comment