Monday, July 26, 2010

Go Team!

This weekend was hard for me...
it was the Cubs/Cards series.
Last night we watched the final game
under the lights at Wrigley.
Did you know the first night game
at Wrigley Field was on 8-8-88 which
also happened to be my mom's 15th birthday?
Anyway back to me...
Here I was happily watching in
my new Cards sweatshirt.

What did you say?
Unzip my sweatshirt?

What?


Oh my bad...I guess I need to pick
a team!

Let's start with taking this sweatshirt
off...it's freaking 110 degrees here mom!

I'm gonna have to go with my hometown
team...I'm an Arizona baby!


Apparently you people like my eyes.
I really thought my killer lashes would
win last weeks poll, but the GUG fans
have spoken and my eyes are my
best feature.
This weeks poll is a little different...
check it out!





No comments:

Post a Comment