Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Future All Star

Last night we went to Grammy/GT's to watch
the All Star game. My mommy dressed me in
my NY shirt and pinstripes to honor the
late George Steinbrenner. I don't have
a Yankees shirt...feel free to send me one
and I'll proudly wear it!

I was so excited to watch my first All Star Game.
In 2028 when I play for the National League
I just know I'll be the MVP!
During the National Anthem I couldn't even
hear it because mommy was singing so loudly.
She thought she was better than the
girl from Glee. She wasn't.
I got up for the 7th inning stretch...

But I didn't make it for the rest of the game!

Put me in coach, I got on my All Star PJ's!
National League won!!! The last time
they won mommy and daddy didn't
even know each other!
Sweet dreams of victory tonight!














No comments:

Post a Comment