Saturday, July 17, 2010

It's not a party without Rotel!

Last night Mommy threw a party for my
cousin Lindy who was visiting from Denver.
She made guacamole, frozen hot chocolate and
of course some Rotel.
There were a total of 12 people...which
made the noise level 'not baby friendly'.
I was really tired because I didn't have
a good nap yesterday so I was
a little grouchy (and over stimulated)

Here is Lindy...she's so funny!

On the porch swing with Lindy and Lori.
They are sisters. I can't wait to meet
their brother Timmy. Mommy said he
will visit at Thanksgiving and we will
play with the frisbee.
We are just so cozy!


Anna and Kayla came too!

I showed them how I could sit up all
by myself!


CC was there too.
I'm a little unstable but CC has my back!

BFF's Anna and CC...I'm part of their crew too!

Real men have pink pillows!
Ok...so I'm busted hanging in the girly room.
I can't help it though - it's not like I
can get up and walk away!

Have a fun Saturday!

I get to hang with Daddy because mommy

is going to a baby shower. Daddy is cool, we'll just be chillin!

No comments:

Post a Comment