Friday, July 23, 2010

Flashback Friday - Swingman!!

I love my swing!
It swings side to side and
front to back - how cool is that?
I've hung out there quite a bit
in my life so let's take a look
back and see how much I've
grown in my swing.
Here I am at 1 week old...so tiny!
Now at 6 weeks - look how much I grew!

Another shot at 6 weeks

It doesn't look like I'm enjoying it that
much at 10 weeks old!

Here at 11 weeks - it is a great place
to take a quick nap!

At 13 weeks taking in a Suns game!

And here I am....whoops!
That isn't me!

WOW!! The next pictures were
taken this week - I am 22 weeks old.
Insane how big I've gotten!
Look at my feet...they totally hang
off at the bottom.
At this rate I'll be taller than mommy
by the time I am 5! (Sorry mommy)
I can even reach the stars and the bear!

It's just a fun place to be!


Did you know Ken Griffey Jr has a line
of apparel called Swingman?
Maybe that's why I enjoy swinging so much!










No comments:

Post a Comment