Friday, July 2, 2010

Flashback Friday - Pajama Party!!!

Ever since I graduated out of my swaddle, mommy
has bought me all kinds of cute PJ's to sleep in.
They are so cozy - I especially love the
footie jammies. I know you are jealous
because they don't make these for adults
(and if they did it would be kind of creepy
for you to wear them!).
So for Flashback Friday we are going to
take a look back at my PJ wardrobe.
Get cozy and check it out!!
In the beginning I was wrapped in the
swaddle blanket from the hospital.
This was my first night in my crib!


Mommy loves this picture...I'm such a doll!
This was my favorite place to sleep back in the day.
So sad because I am almost too big for it now.
Isn't the polka dot swaddle the cutest?


The fleece swaddle - I owned this in many
different colors (except pink)

LOL - this is when I busted loose...shows you how
strong my legs are - but arms are still wrapped tight!
Practicing my soccer skills...no hand balls for me!

My paci matches my jammies....now that is
one well dressed baby!

I only wore these the one time - I outgrew
them too fast!!


My last swaddle...


I'm just knocked out...so comfy!!


Sleeping in the shadow of Fredbird!


Sleeping with all my toys!

Working on the chain gang....lol!


Football footie PJ's...my daddy's Warcraft
friend gave me these. I love Janice aka
Wick...she brought them to me all
the way from Canada.
Cute Eh?














No comments:

Post a Comment