Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday morning fever

Well hello there - you caught me right before
I'm going out to get some breakfast with
mommy and daddy. It's our Saturday
morning ritual. Then we are going to
get me some more milkers.
Did you know I've added Carrots and
bananas to my diet? Yummy!
I also get to occasionally suck
on a piece of pineapple...it's my favorite!
Here are a few pictures to tide you over the
weekend. We'll start me and my cuz...Lori B!
Isn't she pretty? She likes my eyes.

I can finally reach the toys! When I grab
them they make all kinds of cool noises!
I can also grab them with my toes...
I got strong abs!


It's Friday night and I like to party
like...er I mean with...the animals!

Well goodnight...I'm zonked!









1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!!!.....I love your eyes too, the cutest baby of U.S.A!!!

    ReplyDelete