Wednesday, June 30, 2010

UNCLE!!!

At the ripe old age of 4 1/2 months...I officially
declare UNCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am the youngest cousin in the family
and already I'm getting picked on!
I have a cousin Ethen in Tennessee who
I have not met yet, and then Anna and
Kayla who live here in AZ.
They love to do crazy things with me.

This weekend I endured a crazy freaking
puppet show...I may be smiling in this picture
but it was only a courtesy smile!

Would you be thrilled with a stuffed
moose on your head and a Puffin in your face?
Oh yes - the bunny ears...classic.
OMG I'm being attacked by a creepy
hand puppet!!!!

Now I have a weird headband on my head.
Kayla wears this to play soccer - it kind of looks
like a jock strap or panties.
Ick!!

Oh and despite my shirt, it doesn't
stop them from giving me the goods.
Here I am wearing Kayla's headband.
Nice...girl cousins....
Just in case there aren't enough blackmail
pictures, here is another...


Enough - I can't take it anymore.
And I can cry like a baby because
I still am one!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment