Friday, June 25, 2010

Flashback Friday - Frogress

As you know every month I get my
picture made with my Froggy so you
can see how big I am getting.
We call this Frogress.
This Flashback Friday I have my new
4 month pictures and will go back and show
you months 1-3 so you can see me blow
your mind on my growth!!
Here I am at 1 month old....


And at 2 months...

Here I am 3 months...


And here are my 4 month pictures...I'll give you
a little sampling of the best of the best.
This month the theme was African Safari.
I have my Giraffey and my cool new hat on.

In the beginning I thought I was in
for a long photo shoot so I tried to hide.


Then I realized the sooner I got this over
with the sooner I could have a nap so,
I smiled and got some great shots
in record time!


This is mommy's favorite.

I think this one is good...looking away
from camera all mysterious.

Mixing it up a bit without the hat and
Giraffey becaust it is my cuteness
that really makes the pictures, those
are just props!
And of course my killer smile!


Which do you like best?









1 comment:

  1. Big Boy! love them all but favorite are last 2!

    ReplyDelete