Monday, June 21, 2010

Stacycation

What is a Stacycation you ask?
It's a vacation at Aunt Stacy's house!
This weekend I spent my first night away
from home at Aunt Stacy's house in North Phoenix.
We had a lot of fun and took a lot of pictures.
Here I am getting milkers from Aunt Stacy while
we watched World Cup Soccer.
Anna wasn't home so I got to use her blanket.
It was so cozy...I tried to steal it but
Mommy wouldn't let me!

I took all my toys. Aunt Stacy bought me
the soccer ball - maybe I'll be the next
Landon Donvan...GO USA!!
We got totally robbed!

Do you like my new giraffe?

Closeup!
Mommy thinks I'm really starting to
look like my daddy.

Goodnight...here I am sleeping in my
portable crib for the first time.
Don't worry, mommy took Giraffey
out of the crib once I fell asleep...she keeps me safe!!

Well happy Monday!
The next few days I will post my 4 month
froggy pictures and also pictures from
another milestone that occurred over the weekend.

Check out the new poll...

We are World Cup Soccer crazy at our house!

Last weeks poll winner - overwhelmingly NASHVILLE!!






No comments:

Post a Comment