Friday, June 4, 2010

Flashback Friday - A sports fan in the making

Mommy and daddy have me so confused...
I lay in my crib in my Diamondbacks outfit
staring up at my St Louis Cardinals Fredbird mobile.
Hanging above my crib is a picture of Yankee Stadium,
across the room a replica of the sign at Wrigley Field.
Above my changing table are the penants for all
the NFL teams...which is my new favorite thing
to look at. Mommy is quick to point out all of the
teams I am not allowed to play for (mainly the Steelers!)
Apparently the original picture hanging above my
changing table was of a famous athlete that was
involved in a scandal right before I was born and
it was no longer appropriate for my room. All I
know is he is a very famous golfer.
Here is a look back at me and my sports gear.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the
trip down memory lane!
At the hospital in my very first outfit!


Already cheering for the Titans at 4 days old!

At my first baseball game appropriately seeing
Griffey Jr play at Spring Training when I was
2 weeks old.

Wearing my dads softball shirt,
just living the dream!
(3 weeks old)

It's like I'm there sitting in the bleachers
and throwing back Pujols' home run ball.
(4 weeks old)


With GT in our D'backs gear at 7 weeks.
It's not appropriate to say how old GT is.
(Let's just say we both get discounts because
of our ages!)
In my first Suns t-shirt at 8 weeks old.


Fredbird...can't get enough of him!
(9 weeks)


In my Cardinals gear at 9 weeks old!


Too bad this didn't happen!
(13 weeks)


CONGRATS TO AUNT NATILAN!!!
She won the 'What's the dif with the Grif'
contest from earlier this week.
But I will be sending autographed pictures
to all my fans who entered!!










No comments:

Post a Comment