Friday, June 11, 2010

Flashback Friday - Dressed to Kill

Why are you looking at me like that?


No, daddy didn't dress me.
This is what happens when your
back up outfit at school does not
match the shorts you wore that day.
Grammy says GT dresses just like this!
This Friday I thought we'd take a look back
at my greatest hits...outfit wise.
Enjoy my threads!

My daddy has this same shirt!
Well not exactly the same - his doesn't
snap around his underwear :)

Mommy's friend Jenny made me this bib.
Mommy thinks I look adorable in my
leg warmers....hmmm....
What do you think?
I was one cool chill dude in this picture!


This was one of my favorites - can't you tell?


My cool kicks make this outfit!


Wait a minute - who snuck this picture in here?
PETA is gonna come after me for wearing fur!


Because you can't have too many Run DMC shirts!

Daddy's favorite


Mommys favorite

Mommy got this at a consigment store
called Hissyfits.
Word.
Mommy made this shirt to match the one
daddy has.


That's about enough of that.
Enoy your weekend!!











No comments:

Post a Comment