Thursday, June 17, 2010

Takeout and Randomness

Happy Thursday!
Here are some random pictures from
the 17th week of my life.
We'll start with this one.
Here I am holding my daddy's takeout.
It was shrimp so it was stinky!!

I love to fall asleep with my little froggy.
I don't have a pocket because I don't
have on any pants, so I put him
on my shoulder.


Ready for a closeup!


This is in my room at school. The balloons
on the wall are the names and birthdates
of my classmates.

Here is my crib at school.


If you can't quite picture it here is another view.

Here I am sitting in the bumpo at school.
Yes it is pink - what's it to you?

Check you tomorrow when we flashback!!







1 comment:

  1. Amy, he is so cute. Congratulations! We need to chat and catch up. IM me when you have time.
    Amy English

    ReplyDelete