Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday pick me up!

Got the Monday blues?
Don't you know my blog is the
cure for that?
Monday is the highest traffic
day for my blog. Don't forget
to check me out each week and
I'll do my best to make you smile!
Friday at school was water day.
Mommy dressed me in my swim trunks
and I sat in the chair and waited
for her to pack my school bag.


I wanted to watch cartoons but
the remote was just out of my reach.
So I just watched the ceiling fan instead.
I love to watch ceiling fans,
they are soooo interesting!
Could I be any cuter?

Ok mommy better get me to
school fast - I'm starting to
zone out!!


Hope I made you smile this Monday
morning! Check out the new poll
and I'll see you again tomorrow!!






1 comment:

  1. Well, this is my first visit on Growing Up Griffey and you did good, kid. You made me smile so your blog today was effective. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete