Friday, June 18, 2010

Flashback Friday - Who's your daddy?

This Sunday is my daddy's very first
Father's Day...so of course I have to
go back and show you pictures
of me and my very handsome Pops!
Enjoy!!!
First picture of father and son.
Nevermind mommy is taking the picture
while coming of the drugs she was given
to get me out of her belly!
Daddy is trying to palm me like a basketball!


Such a great picture...we are 2 handsome dudes!

My first baseball game - isn't my daddy great
taking me to see my namesake when I was
just 2 weeks old?
Just snoozin.

Daddy isn't sure why mommy takes
so many pictures either...he'd rather
watch the TV!

I think this picture was taken as I was
pooping on daddy. Good thing he can't
ground me yet!
Mommy's favorite picture of us!








No comments:

Post a Comment