Monday, March 1, 2010

Belly Buttons and new Kicks!!


Daddy went back to work today...I cried. Very few things make me cry - when I'm hungry, tired, cold, wet or when Daddy can't chill with me during the day. He said he had to work to pay for my diapers and formula...whatevs!

Good news though - my belly button fell off!! During my 2:30am feeding my mom found it in my diaper. I wanted to keep it in a jar but she threw it away. Oh wells...it would probably start to smell after a while any ways. In honor of my new belly button, daddy took some fun pictures of me after my bath. I'm looking at the man in the mirror...and he looks good!! Check me out!







I also included a picture of my new shoes courtesy of Grammy. She couldn't resist...and mommy loves Shaq. Can't wait to wear them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment