Sunday, March 14, 2010

An open letter to Ellen...


Dear Ellen,



My Mommy, Daddy and me got hooked on your show while on maternity leave. When daddy went back to work he made mommy tape it every day so he could still watch it. Here I am chillin' on my boppy watching.

My favorite part is when you dance. I'm glad you do this at the begining because I usually fall asleep after that. I can't help it, I'm only 4 weeks old!

Just in case you are reading my blog, I have a simple request. Can I please come on your show and dance with you? I will totally wear my Run DMC shirt and we can dance to their song Walk this Way. I'll even wear my leg warmers. Wait - scratch that...I may not want to wear those on National Television.

Anyway, I promise to be good and not cry. As long as my diaper is dry and I've had my milkers, I will be a perfect guest.

I hope I hear from you soon!

Your smallest fan,
Griffey


PS...Can both mommy and daddy come with me? Mommy can only watch because daddy says she is not allowed to dance in public. Trust me - this is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment