Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just Take the Picture!!!

Today there was an impromptu photo shoot,
much to my displeasure. It all went down when Mommy
and I returned from a long day out for lunch and
‘running errands’ with Grammy and Aunt Marcy
(I know what you are thinking and I think they need therapy
too for all those ‘errands’ - but at least they didn’t look at a
single pair of shoes today!). All I wanted was to kick back
and relax while I sucked down my early evening milkers
but no – mommy had other ideas. Apparently the outfit I wore
today was “to die for” and she just had to get a picture.
At first I cried and wasn’t having it. Then mommy started singing
and jumping around acting a fool so I obliged her and sat still
for a while. I figured the sooner she got the pictures the
sooner I could get my mouth on that bottle!
Anyways…here are the pictures…I hope you enjoy!!





















1 comment:

  1. Shake it...don't break it...took your momma 9 months to make it....

    ReplyDelete