Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Business of Sleep

I'm a creature of habit...I have a process
each night that results in me getting my beauty sleep.
It starts with the milkers...you know how much
I like my milkers. They are all lined up
and ready to go, right next to daddy's
Mountain Dew and Mommy's Coke.
Trust me - they need the caffeine!

This is how I take my milkers - straight up!


Now we can see I'm in the burping/milk coma phase.
Mommy is just about to assist me belch.
Don't worry, I can let them rip!


After burping I kind of space out for a little while.
I'm sure you do the same thing afer a big satisfying meal.



Next we move to the dirty work...diaper changing.
Don't worry, I'm not gonna show you my business
and this blog is not a scratch and sniff...
you can continue reading and no harm will
come to your eyes or nose!




Whoopsie...it's a doozy but mommy and
daddy are seasoned pros by now!



Now we come to the art of the swaddle.
It is a very important step so pay close attention.
I may just continue to be swaddled until
I start Kindergarten!



Success!! It kind of looks like a baby
straight jacket but no worries...I love it!!


Now dim the lights, mute the TV and
lickity split...I'm happily sleeping!
Well for the moment at least...come
1 or 2am I like to make mommy
or daddy do the whole thing again!!





Seriously mommy - the flash! I think we got it
so please stop now...haven't you heard...it's dangerous
to wake a sleeping baby!!













1 comment: