Friday, March 12, 2010

Dreaming of Diamonds...baseball diamonds that is!

Have you missed me? Me and mommy have been busy sleeping this week.
We were very tired. Last night daddy got up in the night
and gave me all my milkers so mommy could sleep.
This is how mommy found us this morning...



Then tonight Daddy played ball. I got all dressed up

in his Bullseye shirt hoping I could play to.

Guess I fell asleep.

Tomorrow we are going to meet friends

Chris and Kimberly at LoLo's Chicken and Waffles. I can't

wait to wear my bib Jenny made me. Bring on the Koolaid!

1 comment:

  1. This is the best! Baby sleeping on chest. I miss these days. Enjoy - they'll be gone before you know it. Great job, D - giving Mama a break and also bonding with G. (Hey, you have a "G" too!!!)

    ReplyDelete