Tuesday, March 30, 2010

LL Cool G

Ladies love the cool G!
I can't help it - wherever I am I attract the
women like flies. Today I went to daddy's work
and I was immediately surrounded by 5 women
oohing and ahhing over me. I practically felt their drool!
I was fake sleeping cause sometimes it's just hard to be
so cute and to be on all the time, know what I'm sayin'?
I mean come on, look at me...even I can't get enough!





I try not to take my shirt off too often...
I should be getting paid for looking this good!

Meet Kirstin...my personal fave.
I'm crying because mommy wouldn't
let me take her home with us.
Look at her - isn't she a HOTTIE??!!!





2 comments:

  1. Wow. Who would say these fucking things about a little kid. Sick fucks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all fucking cunts trying to molest this kid, and saying all these things about women drooling over them. get a life faggots

    ReplyDelete