Monday, March 15, 2010

Sweet Tea and Wonton Soup!

My Gran Ma and Aunt Snacki are visiting me from Tennessee...
YEEE-HAW!!!! Daddy made a bunch of sweet tea and we
are just hanging out and getting lots of cuddles.
Tonight we drove almost an hour to get to
mommy and daddy's favorite Chinese restaurant.
I slept all the way there and all the way back!
I woke up just as mommy's food arrived so she
got to feed me first LOL! I've got good timing!
Here I am with Harry - owner and daddy's personal
chef...he always cooks daddy's food for him.
He was super excited to meet me!

Gran Ma took me for my diaper change while Mommy
finally got to eat. Here is our first picture together!
Aunt Snacki cuddled me for a little while too. Ignore random
dude in background picking his boogers.

Goodnight all...more to come from the family visit...



No comments:

Post a Comment