Friday, March 5, 2010

Take me out to the Ballgame!!

Today was a big day - I attended my first major league baseball game. It was Spring Training - the Padres vs the Mariners. You know what that means...Ken Griffey Jr!!! My namesake for those of you who just don't get my name. He is my daddy's favorite player. He might be old school but he is a legend. This is probably his last year to play too since he's an old man at 40 and all. So mommy and daddy and their friends Goose and Janice bought us lawn seats and packed me in my stroller and off we went!
Here is me in the car seat on the way to the game - note the excitement! I was so knocked out I didn't even flinch when mommy put Mary Kate size glasses on me.


During first few innings...snoozing in my stroller. Don't worry - mommy just
pulled up the shade to take the picture - then she put it back down so the sun was not on me.



Daddy and me - he's on his phone (per usual) and I'm sleeping (per usual).
We sat in right field...Ichiro was so close!


Here is Griffey Jr during his first at bat...


Swing batter batter batter....SWING! He ended up with a
walk but daddy had his glove ready just in case!


Griffey Jr at first base...he would end up scoring the first run of the game!
Too bad we left in the 7th and the Mariners were down 9-3.





Hey quit covering me up - I can't see the game. And where are my
peanuts and cracker jacks everyone keeps singing about?!?






Finally home - whew! I'm exhausted - please...no autographs tonight!











No comments:

Post a Comment