Sunday, February 28, 2010

Out and About...finally!

This weekend was chillax. On Friday my mommy went to get her hair cut and I got to stay at home with daddy. I was really good and slept while daddy played Warcraft and worked. Mommy got home and put me in this adorable outfit - it was a little too big but nobody seemed to care because I was so cute! I got all bundled up for my first outing. I’m not sure why they put so many blankets on me – we live in the desert! I can’t imagine how bundled I’d be if we lived where it was actually cold! In the car Grammy sat in the back seat with me and held my hand. She told mommy how much I looked like my daddy and she felt like she was holding his hand. We picked up cousin Kayla who was spending the night at Grammy’s and had dinner at Burger King. Then we went to Grammy’s and watched the Suns game and guess what?! Kayla fell asleep before me! She’s 12 and I’m 2 weeks - whatever dude! Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
I love this boppy...not sure about the outfit when it's 70 degrees!

My mommy looks pretty with her new haircut!!

Aw my cousin is cute!! She's a natural.





No comments:

Post a Comment