Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Oh poop!!

What's up my people? Here are some more fantastic shots of me...gosh I'm cute. So cute my mom didn't even mind when my diaper exploded on her tonight during a feeding and she got poop all over her hand! Oh well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. Well enjoy my latest shots...
Sleeping in da crib...I look so tiny! And this is not a dress people, it's a gown and perfectly appropriate for a new born baby boy to wear!
Ok I look like a doll...my Grandma Ann made me this hat. Mom and dad told her it was pink and I'm a boy so this is the only time you'll see me in it. We've ordered another one in a boy color!

Now for the Moores family shots...this is Sierra who before I was born asked if I would be black or white. She says now that I'm both!


Ariel aka A-Dawg...so pretty and snuggly!



Little Peyton...she held me the most and we had fun together!




Chelsea...too bad she's 18...maybe I'll luck out and she'll be a cougar!


I am officially 1 week old...put me in coach - I'm ready to play!



In my car seat ready for our first family outing...a trip to Sonic and DQ! Man, I didn't get anything...it's formula only for me!






1 comment: