Sunday, February 21, 2010

At last...more photos!!



Mommy and Daddy are sorry for the lack of pictures lately. They have had a very busy time since coming home getting used to having me around!! I have had a lot of visitors too - everyone wants to come and see how cute I am. Aunt Stacy and cousins Anna and Kayla skipped school to hang with me! Jenny and Justin, mommy's friends from choir Kim, Kim and Anneliese, Great Aunt Marcy and Debbie. Considering we almost live in California, they traveled a long way to cuddle me - thanks!!
Here are the latest pictures...


For real - how many people does it take to change my diaper?! I'm just a little dude!
Look how long I am! Who needs to pay a professional photographer when you have Aunt Stacy?

My first walk - I'm so cozy! It was 75 degrees today!

Watch out cousins - there's a new kid in town to be spoiled!

Kayla and Anna love me - and I love them back!


Working on my tan so I can be more like daddy!!

I'm cheering for the Titans already...too bad football season is over.

Me and Mommy...we're so cute!

Who do I look like - mommy or daddy?

I love my daddy!!

Tummy time - great view of my cute bootie!!

See - I can open my eyes!!

Aunt Stacy finally got in a picture!!

Ok - that's enough pictures for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment