Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Who let the dogs out?!

I wore my new bulldog outfit to school yesterday.
Grammy named the dog Bones. He's almost
as cute as me...yeah right!
Mommy took some cute pictures of me in my new
seat - I can now grab the hanging objects and when
I kick my feet they move. It's so much fun!

How can I get these in my mouth?

I'm concentrating really hard!


Mommy took these pictures before
school yesterday. I have a habit of not
coming home in the outfit I wear to school.
Let's just say I got them dirty...no need for details.
So finally mommy got smart and took the
pictures in the morning - way to look out mom!




Always have to have a close up!


Hmmmm...me thinks I'm super cute!


Hanging with Daddy watching the game.
Actually, I'm watching the fan and daddy is
trying not to fall asleep!









No comments:

Post a Comment