Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Flying Baby

Tonight we went to Harry's for Chinese.
Man my milkers is good and all but I can't
wait until I'm old enough to eat my face
off at the Shanghai Club.
When we got home GT came
over to get some computer help from daddy.
For those of you who don't know, GT stands
for Grandpa Tim...cause he's cool like that.

GT introduced me to the flying baby. He used
to do this to my mommy and Aunt Stacy when
they were my age and they loved it.
Let's give it a go...
That was fun!! Do it again!


Wait a minute...I might be a little dizzy.


Stop! That's enough flying baby for me unless
you want my last 6oz all over your cute freckled face!


But thanks GT - that was a blast. We'll do it
again real soon. Have your people call my people.


The men of the family - that includes me!
We are a handsome bunch of dudes.









No comments:

Post a Comment