Friday, May 28, 2010

Flashback Friday - Cuz I Can

I have 2 very cool cousins that live
in the same city as me - they are
quite a bit older but that just
makes me get a lot of their attention!
They fight over who gets to hold me.
How cool is that?
So for this flashback Friday I'm gonna
give you a taste of what it has been
like to be their Cuz...
Good times, good times!!
(4 days old)

(4 days old)

(1 week old)


(2 weeks old)

(2 weeks old)

(4 weeks old)

(7 weeks old)

(13 weeks old)

(14 weeks old)
This is Anna with my honorary cousin Sierra (CC).
She loves me just as much...and she's pretty too.
Her and Anna are great babysitters!
They woke up at 6:40a yesterday on their
first day of summer break to walk me to
school - now that's love people!!
Have a great long weekend!!
I'm taking a break - will see you on Tuesday
with an extra long post.
Good luck Banat Soccer in Cali this weekend!!









No comments:

Post a Comment