Saturday, May 15, 2010

Old Fashioned Fun

My mom, Grammy, Aunt Marcy and Aunt Stacy
are real wild and crazy gals. They all met for
a Friday girls night out and I "got" to go
because daddy had a softball game.
So where did we go?
Cracker Barrel.
What time?
We met at 4:30p.
Need I say more? Sad.
I got this close to getting some pancake though.

What's on the spoon?

It looks like my milkers but tastes a little
different...mommy said it's whipped cream.
Aunt Stacy snagged the cherry before
I could get my hands on it though!


Notice the different outfit?
I pooped on the first one.
Too bad Aunt Marcy didn't come prepared
like me with a spare outfit.
She could have used it - my bad!
Are they getting another coffe refill?
We'll be here all night at this rate.

I guess after that poop I'm not getting any
more whipped cream so I'll just eat my hands!

These rocking chairs are great...I'm knocked out!

We're still here - I'm still sleeping.

Quit looking at my chunky legs. I can't help it.

Hope you enjoyed my pictures from our wild
and crazy night on the town - or the porch I should say.
In case you were not keeping track - I'm 3 months
old today...hooray me!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment