Sunday, May 9, 2010

1st Mothers Day - a Blowout!

Today we "celebrate" Mommy's first mothers day.
Mommy and I were both not feeling well but
I still managed to give her some gifts!
My first present was a 430a puke up of my
milkers that resulted in outfit change #1.
My next present was a 5 wipe poopy diaper and
for extra measure a foot dip in the poop.
This resulted in outfit change #2 and I heard
mommy say she had to wash her hands twice
to get rid of all the poo.
Then a major blowout!!
The result? Outfit change #3 and
an outfit change and sheet washing for mommy.
Outfit change #4 was not on mommy's watch.
This one I saved for daddy - I peed on the
changing table but lucky for him, I only got it
on myself. Mommy was happy she had
let daddy do that diaper change.
Regardless, I love my mommy and hope
with all the craziness of today she still
had a great day because she has me!
Enjoy some old photos of me with
my mommy!











No comments:

Post a Comment