Saturday, May 8, 2010

Walk Off Kind of Night

For those of you who don't know, my daddy
is a ball player. Last night I got to watch him
play for the first time. It was pretty cool!
The ballpark has a snack bar - who knew?
They have a load of candy and snacks that
I can't wait to get my hands on once I graduate
from my milkers to real food.
This is daddy's teammate Rick.
He's a pretty cool dude.

I got to see Miss Judy again.
She was making sure I was comfortable....
And now we can watch the game!
There is a lot of action...I am mesmerized.
Oh and by the way, I'm pretty sure my thighs
are bigger than hers - can you believe
this hottie has had 6 kids?


And as the late, great Harry Caray would say,
"It's a drive, its' back, it's way back...
that ball is in the hole - HOLY COW!!"
Yes, that's my daddy, hitting a walk off base
hit to win the game for team Bullseye!







No comments:

Post a Comment