Friday, May 7, 2010

Greatest Hits



Friday Flashback...


Yesterday I was in the TJ Maxx


with my mommy and someone asked


how old I was. Mommy said 11 weeks


and the lady said "OMG he's huge!!"


Really? Did she just call me fat?


Let's just take a look back and see


how big I've gotten.




Week 1


Looking pretty petite!



Week 2


Is this chair big or am I just tiny?



Week 3
Do these leg warmers make my legs look chubby?


Week 4
Daddy's skinny legs





Week 5


I have on shoes...but I can't walk



Week 6


Belly is starting to resemble GT's.




Week 7


All this growing makes me sleepy!




Week 8


My first t-shirt




Week 9


This outfit is for 3-6 month olds




Week 10


Sitting up in my purple chair, better than


the pink one I sit in at school



11 Weeks
Maybe I am a little chunker but
just remember...the camera adds 10 pounds.

TGIF!





1 comment:

  1. Maybe you'll be like your cousin Kayla when she was a baby...Boy was she a fatty! We called her buffalo butt and thunder thighs...LOL! But don't worry....it was just baby fat...now we call her skinny minnie.

    ReplyDelete