Sunday, May 23, 2010

Unswaddled

Tonight everything seemed normal - I
had my late night milkers and a diaper
change, then mommy put some pj's on
me. They were long sleeved and covered
my legs too so I thought I was in for a hot
night once she swaddled me. But then
the strangest thing happened -
she gave me my paci and said goodnight.
Wait - no swaddle?

No for real - no swaddle?


Guess not!
Oh boy - will I be able to sleep?

Well first you gotta turn out that light
and stop taking pictures - the flash is
killing me!


I surrender...

Knocked out! Who needs a swaddle? I'm a big boy now!
Now if you want me to stay asleep you gotta
kill that flash.








1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness the straight jacket is gone! I tried to help you on that little one but your mommy wasn't listening to me. finally she came to her senses. Maybe she should try the straight jacket for awhile!

    ReplyDelete