Monday, May 24, 2010

Sleep Fighter

We went to a BBQ this weekend...it was
pretty cool even though I didn't get to
eat any of the yummy foods.
I'll post more pictures later this week but
here is a great one of me and my daddy.
Isn't he handsome?
Mommy said I looked
like a Prep School boy in my khaki shorts
and navy blue collared shirt. She kept making
fun of me and I was like - uh you are the one
that picked it out for me to wear!
It's not like I really have a choice or
am even aware of what I have on...duh!

In the car on the way over I was so excited but
so sleepy...I was fighting sleep big time
and daddy got it all on video.
Enjoy - happy Monday!!
(If you listen real close you can hear
mommy singing along with the radio lol)



Don't forget to vote for this weeks poll...
look to your right (unless you are left handed)

Last weeks poll was close but the winner was.....
Picture 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment