Tuesday, April 13, 2010

School Daze

Well I survived my first day of school. Neither me
or Mommy even cried!! My class is pretty chill...it's all
boys...what's up with that? We need some hotties
up in there! Supposedly there is this girl named
Gia but she doesn't come much. I hope she thinks
I'm cute! In the meantime I'll just chill with my boys.
I brought home my report card. I was so nervous
to show mommy...

She's looking it over...

"Griffey was very alert today. He took in everything
that was happening around him. He smiled at everyone"

Good stuff - mommy and daddy were proud!
Now fill'er up...I need my after school snack!!!

Enjoy the videos of me talking about my day. Apparently
there was a "peeing incident" that I thought was funny.


Part 2, pardon the "baby talk" by mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment