Monday, April 19, 2010

Orange is the new Champ!!

It's playoff basketball time! I'm a hometown
Phoenix Suns fan (because mommy says so).
She bought me this cute t-shirt this weekend.
It's from the consignment store so even
though it's my first Suns T, it was someone
elses before me! I'm pretty sure I'm cuter in it though.

Me and the gorilla watching the game...

Oh nice shot Nash!


Don't cry Portland...someone has to lose!



Oh I like those cheerleaders...like my mommy and
Aunt Stacy sing "Shake it, don't break it, took
your mama 9 months to make it woo woo!!"


Bedtime already? But the game just started!


Well poo...I only got to see 5 minutes...I'm too young
to stay up for these late games. I guess I'll catch the
highlights tomorrow on Sports Center.
GO SUNS!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment