Friday, April 9, 2010

7 letter word for cute

Today was a rough one...first I fell
asleep doing the crossword. Ever since
daddy bought me 'My baby can read'
I like to do the crossword every morning.
What's a 7 letter word for cute?
G-R-I-F-F-E-Y!!
After my nap I chillaxed on the couch
with my snacks. Since I'm the boy,
I get to be in charge of the remote.
We watched The Real Housewives of New York.
Those ladies are crazy!!

I kind of zoned out there for a minute...my bad!


I got hot so I stripped down to my diaper.
I can't reach my feet yet so I left
my socks on. Check out my fat roll.
Mommy wants to know why it looks
so cute on me but not her. I think
she is pretty even with fat rolls!


Nap time!! I love to nap on the couch.







1 comment:

  1. Amy, seriously, could Griffey be any cuter. I love looking at your blog...it is great! I know next week will be rough but he will be okay and you will just look forward to the end of every day. Love your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete