Sunday, April 11, 2010

Rockets and Southerners

This weekend Grammy and GT's bestest
friends from Tennessee visited us. They are
really nice southerners with funny accents.
Mr Marvin and Snooky thought I was too cute.
We had a lot of fun playing in the park.
Mr Marvin even built a rocket and we launched it.
I love Snooky - not sure what it is about her but
that lady and I just bonded! Here I am resting on
her shoulder...she didn't even care when I drooled on her!

We went to the park to play with mommy and
daddy's new remote control cars and I fell asleep.
My hand eye coordination is just not up to par so
they wouldn't let me play and I got bored.


Here they are launching the car off the
ramp Mr Marvin set up. That is Grammy,
Marvin and Anna on the ground and the
car cleared all 3 of them!
Daddy is a good driver!

I woke up for the rocket launch. The Bee Keeper was
successfully launched 3 times...


Thanks to Mr Marvin!
(That's what she said)



Here are Grammy and Snooky...they have been
best friends since mommy was a little girl. They used
to teach preschool together and the kids called
them Jam and Cookie (for Tam and Snooky).




GT and I both wore our Diamondbacks gear on
the same day. The D'backs won today too...15 to 4!


I fell asleep with Kayla on the floor. It was an
exhausting weekend! I was so sad when I
woke up this morning and Mr. Marvin and Snooky
were gone...back to Nashville. I will miss them and
hope they come back soon!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment