Saturday, April 3, 2010

Grif and his bunny

Today we celebrated Easter with our family in AZ.
Mommy dressed me in a cute outfit to take
some pictures with my bunny ears on. She got
a few while I was in my swing with my new bunny...
See that sly grin on my face? Yeah, I'm making
a poopy that is going to make its way out of
my diaper and all over my clean outfit.
So much for cute pictures!

Dang! Then mommy makes me pose butt naked!
Good thing I had my bunny covering my exposed buns!


Since my Target brand diapers were Easter
colors I got to pose with a diaper on.


Here is my Easter basket from Mommy and Daddy.
I got a bunny and a St Louis Cardinals jersey.
I did have Reeses peanut butter eggs but
mommy ate them all!


Instead of going to the mall to sit in the lap of
some creepy dude in a bunny suit, I had my
picture made in the comfort of my own
home with my bunny sitting on my lap!



I can hold him all by myself!


I'm so happy...no wait, maybe I'm just peeing?


ALERT!!
We have reached photo overload...time to stop!


I have a real cute outfit to wear tomorrow to church
for Easter services...be sure to check out my pictures!
Hooray for Jesus...the Easter Bunny is just
a distracting side show!







1 comment:

  1. so cute! hope he doesn't hate you when he grows up for that "butt" naked picture....

    ReplyDelete