Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friday Night Party

I went to my first party tonight. Sadly
it was a going away party for some very
special people who are moving all the way to Tulsa.
Mommy says that is very far and we are sad.
This is Anneliese...I've known her my whole life.
She even drove all the way from Mesa to see me
when I was 4 days old. Not only is she pretty,
she is a great singer too...
mommy and I listen to her CD in the car.
We'll miss you and your family!!


This is my very loyal fan Kim. Thanks goodness
she is not moving too!

If I had to fall asleep at the party there was no
cozier place to do it then in her arms.

I didn't want to go but daddy pried me away
from her and put me in my dang car seat.
Kim offered to take me for the night
which would have been fun.
I guess next time Kim!



Thanks for hanging with me at the party.
Sorry I fell asleep...don't get me wrong, the
conversation was good. It not you, it's me.
It's just what I do!




No comments:

Post a Comment