Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Green Eggs and a Scam

Today at school was Dr Seuss day. Grammy
came to visit for storytime which was supposed to
be a Dr Seuss book so I wore my new Dr Seuss
outfit (courtesy of Grammy who is now
"running errands" without mommy because
she went back to work).
Grammy ended up reading a book about
bugs and I fell asleep in the swing.
So no Dr Seuss...what a scam!
Any who...I looked cute in my outfit.
Mommy made me pose with daddy who
also isn't very interested in all these photo shoots.
Check out my butt....weird!

When I got home from school mommy showed me
my new mobile...it's Fredbird! It is so
cool it even plays 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame'
which happens to be my favorite song!



Before bed I got to lay in the crib and listen for a while.
I was so tired I didn't last very long!
I fell asleep easily...probably because I feel
so safe now with Fredbird looking over me!







No comments:

Post a Comment