Monday, April 12, 2010

Griffey goes to Goddard

Today was mommy's last day off work. What does
this mean for me? No more "errands" during the day!
Today we went to my school (called Goddard) to drop off my stuff.
I had my own cubbie and my own crib waiting for me.
We got to decorate it with pictures of mommy and daddy and
a coloring Anna did just for my crib at school. The teachers
are very excited I am coming. I'm pretty sure mommy
is sad though. I'll be okay, I'm a tough little guy.
Plus there are lots of other kids for me to play with!
Here is my reaction when mommy broke the news
I would be starting school tomorrow...

Then we had to start getting ready.
I got my books...

My wipes...

My diapers...



My pacis (in the cool new carrying case
mommy bought so my classmates wouldn't
get their slobbers on them)...



And of course, my lunch!! I get to take
my milkers with me - I'll be just fine!


I'll post pictures tomorrow of my first day...if
mommy can hold it together that is!!
Good luck to me (and mommy)!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment