Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hats off to me

OK so this morning things didn't quite go as planned.
My complete easter outfit never made it on me
all at the same time.
Mommy didn't really freak out though because
she was just so happy that I slept for 8
hours in a row last night. Apparently this
is a HUGE accomplishment on my part. All I
can think about is did I really miss a milkers?
So here is my Easter bonnet that I never wore today.
Really?

You'd cry too if you were forced to wear it.



Here is what I really think of it!


I'm sticking my tongue out at mommy for
making me put it on at all.
Right now the tongue out is a cute gesture...
as I get older I'm sure I'll get in trouble for it!



A close up of my Angelina lips...I bet if she saw
me she'd try to adopt me!




It looks like I'm talking here. Pretend I am...I'm
saying Happy 12th anniversary to mom and dad!!
I am sure glad you finally broke down and decided
to create me...I'm paying you back with my cuteness!!









No comments:

Post a Comment