Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Griffey and the 2 chairs

I went to the Kid's Expo on Sunday.
Aunt Stacy, Kayla and Anna came
with us and we had so much fun.
Here are some of the pictures we took.

I was so excited going in.
I've never been in the Cardinals
football stadium before!
Kayla carried me alot.  I
needed to get a little closer
to all of the action.

Kayla got to do this fun bungee thing.
I wish I was big enough to try!

Here is Anna going in to the Hamster Ball.
Again...too little to try!
Now this is more like it!
Something made for me to try!
Too bad it cost $100.
Yikes!

They had lots of blow ups.
We really liked this big red chair.
Even Mommy climbed up on it!

Ewwww....get your feet out of my face!
The joys of being the littlest cousin.

All by myself...at last!

And because I am the little
prince in the family, my very
own chair.  Mommy said it
wouldn't fit inside our house so
we couldn't bring it home
Dang!


No comments:

Post a Comment