Friday, September 24, 2010

Flashback Friday - Greatest Hits Volume 4

The last Greatest Hits is my
favorite 'Frogress' picture post.
For those of you who are not GUG regulars,
'Frogress' pictures are of me and my
Froggy taken on the 15th of every
month to see how much I've grown
the first year.  My favorite is all the
way back at month 1.
Here it is again - hope you love it as
much as the first time.

'Sock Monkeying Around'
Originally posted March 22

My mommy has a VERY cool friend Julie who
lives all the way in Alabama.
We wish she lived closer so I could play
with her kiddos and Mom and Julie could
'run errands' together.
Miss Julie sent me
the cutest hat, socks and outfit with sock
monkeys...you are going to die when you
see how cute I am in it.  The outfit is too
big but I will wear it soon...I am growing
like a weed!
Here is a fun shot of me in the hat...don't faint
over how freaking cute I am!


Miss Cara at mommy's work gave me this frog.
My mommy takes my picture by it every month
to see how much I've grown.  Too bad they
don't make stuffed Griffey animals...they'd sell like hot cakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment