Monday, September 20, 2010

Disguised

It was a jammed packed fun weekend.
My cousin Kayla's birthday was Saturday
so we partied all day!  Then yesterday we went
to the Kids Expo at the Cardinals stadium.  It
was pretty cool - my school was there and they
were so excited to see me.

I'll post a bunch of pictures this week but for now,
I'm going to get the embarrassment over.
We went to Claire's and mommy, Aunt Stacy
and Kayla thought it was funny to try all
the girly stuff on me and take my picture.
I humored them and I'll share with all the
GUG fans so they can see what it is like to grow up
around all women.  I need my cousin Ethen to
come out to AZ and have my back...dude!

I am not even sure what this is.
A spider on my head?

Feathers?  Really?
I am not enjoying this as the picture
may suggest, I'm just humoring them.
It makes it go faster.

Cat mask.  Nuff said.

I am a boy.
Repeat - I am a boy.
Once again...I'm a boy!

Now this one is actually a little cool.
My daddy had glasses just like these when
he was growing up.  Mommy likes to make fun
of him wearing them flipped up in the family
picture.  She said I'll see the picture when
I visit my Grandparents in Nashville next month.

I think I look pretty cute!
Well have a nice Monday.
Nice and Monday don't really go that
good together but try your hardest.
I'm out!

No comments:

Post a Comment