Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blondes are more fun!

I hope my GUG fans will
give me a break for not posting
yesterday.  Typhoid Griffey has hit
my family.  It got mommy, daddy, Guh
and GT.  I sure hope my readers
didn't pick it up from my blog!

I've been meaing to tell you about
my little friend.  Mommy and I were
at the Wal-Mart and I got to pick out
a toy because mommy need a distraction
I was so good.  She held up 2 little dolls
for me to choose from.  A blonde and a brunette.
Much to mommys dismay I picked blondie.
Even though the brown haired doll had a
shell bra and bared her midriff, blondie it was!

Here are some shots of me and my girl!
She likes my swing too!
Chillin' in the chair.

Playing with my toys because
blondes have more fun.

Relaxing on the porch swing.
I know how to treat a lady!

Boys can have dolls when they are my age.
Mommy and daddy  are totally
comfortable with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment