Friday, September 17, 2010

Flashback Friday - Greatest Hits Volume 3

I have a feeling you are going to re-love
the pictures in this Flashback Friday post!
I redefine the term water baby.

'Born with fins!'

Originally posted June 29

Mommy says I am a fish because I seem
to really like the water.  This weekend I
played in the pool with mommy, GT and Kayla.
I had my own umbrella carrier just like P Diddy!
When mommy swam with me around the pool
I even kicked my legs.
I think my fondness of water comes
from my "white" side LOL!
I promise I have on swim trunks!
In this picture I look naked!


My umbrella holder is slacking - my legs are
getting direct sun light...waahhh!!

It looks like I have my own pool posse!
Seriously - do I have the life or what?!


Good stuff trippin' down memory lane.
I hope everyone has a fun weekend!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment